In this age of email and text messages, a handwritten note can mean so much. Give your correspondence a personal touch with my "X's and 0's” note cards. Featuring an original watercolor image of a woman with with hair barrettes forming X's and O's and a o shape highlight on her cheek, I created this illustration to remind me that I carry with me the hugs and kisses of those that love me. You’re going to love using this vibrant, light-hearted handmade stationery!
These beautiful cards come in packages of one, four, or eight, and with an option of Kraft or Ivory card stock, making them a lovely gift for a friend.
- Available in quantities of 1, 4, or 8 cards (quantity discount available)
- A2 sized, 4.25” x 5.5” note card and envelope
- Note card is made of high quality, 80 lb Ivory or Kraft card stock
- Image is printed with archival quality ink and paper
- Image is hand mounted to the front of each note card
- Each cards is signed and numbered as an art print on the back of the card.
In an effort to conserve plastic, 4 pack and 8 pack cards will not be individually wrapped but instead are packaged in one large cellophane bag to ensure they are still protected. If you need your cards individually wrapped please leave me a note when purchasing.